Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Sunday, August 27


It's been a month; I ought to give it a rest, and everyone a break.

With that in mind, I'm feeling ill today and I forced myself to throw up. Urgh. Stupid orange juice and cheese toast.

Let's embrace september and spring break with a big "HELL YEAH!" :)
Incoherent posts rock, and so do I.

Evangeline Lilly from Lost very chio.
---

A satellite recalled your voice
Sent me round the world again
All the night you've dreamt away
Sent me round my heart again
One touch upon my lips
And all my thoughts are clear
I feel your smoky mist
Up to the stratosfear



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New